The LeddarOne, a single-element LiDAR sensor, provides reliable presence detection, accurate distance and level measurements. For these reasons it is popular for level sensing, proximity measurement, height warning and optical range finding applications and is used in security and surveillance, Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), vehicle detection and drone altimetry.
LeddarOne offers proven reliability, even in harsh conditions; is immune to ambient light; has no moving parts providing robustness; and is easy to integrate. The narrow LED illumination beam offers excellent overall range and performance, the sensor integrates patented Leddar digital signal processing technology to provide reliable performance at ranges up to 40m.
Examples of LeddarOne applications are level sensing and level measurements such as measuring the height of milk in collection tanks or detecting the levels of flood water.
This low cost sensor’s compact size, low power consumption and high accuracy provides great flexibility.
The LeddarOne is CE marked to provide assurance that it meets required European legislation.
- Field of View: 3°
- Range: 0 to 15m on natural targets (up to 40m on reflective targets)
- Rapid data acquisition rate: Up to 140Hz
- Operating temperature: -45 to +85 °C
- Eye safe infra-red LED source
- Power consumption: Low at 1.3W
- Dimensions: Compact 51mm diameter
- Weight: Lightweight at 14g
- Includes dedicated configuration software, Leddar Configurator, and a development kit, Leddar Enabler SDK, for easy integration
Adapter and Accessories can be ordered separately – Ask us about Starter kits and Accessories
Price indication £
(Relative to range of scanners available from Mapix technologies)
Downloads and media
LedderOne Specification sheet