Premium customer service
We love to deliver superb customer care. We apply our experience and expertise in 3D LiDAR technology, quality control, import and export, product testing, management of faults and repairs, LiDAR software to provide a premium service to each customer. Our customers value our knowledge, our responsiveness and our reliability.
Our premium service includes as standard:
- We want your LiDAR sensor to reach you in perfect condition. We test and Quality Control every single LiDAR sensor prior to shipping to our customers in the UK, Ireland and Benelux, to ensure no defects or damage in transit
- Technical support and advice on all things LiDAR, based on our 10+ years experience
- 1 hour free software integration support and advice
- Stock management and shipment of units according to a delivery schedule – we update you throughout the ordering and fulfilment process.
Also included is our Return Material Authorisation (RMA) service:
Dealing directly with an overseas manufacturer to manage a repair can be time consuming and costly, potentially incurring a double payment of duty and VAT, if you are not familiar with the procedures and processes. We manage this for you through our thorough and streamlined RMA handling process:
- We handle all shipping to North America; you ship the faulty unit to Mapix technologies in the UK at your cost, Mapix technologies pays for the cost of shipping and insurance across the Atlantic.
- On receipt of your RMA unit we check it over. We can identify issues which we highlight to the manufacturer to accelerate the repair process. Sometimes we are able to identify and solve the issue without having to send it to the manufacturer, so you get your unit back even quicker.
- Mapix technologies will liaise with the manufacturer during the RMA process and keep you updated on progress.
- Mapix technologies deal with HM Customs for the both the export and import processing. We deal with HM Customs regularly and take that hassle and distraction away from you.
Further services on offer (price on request):
- Service to reterminate the cable without voiding the Velodyne warranty.
- To add an M12 connector to a standard VLP-16.
- To deliver cables to specific customer lengths.
Knowledgeable, responsive and reliable