VACANCY: Sales Administrator
Full Time, Salary circa £22,000 to £24,000, Location Edinburgh
- Are you an experienced Sales Administrator?
- Are you looking to work for an innovative company that is leading the way in its field of technological expertise?
- Do you want to work for a company where you can make a real difference and help with the growth of the company?
If the answer to these questions is yes then we’d like to hear from you.
At Mapix we specialise in LiDAR. We provide 3D LiDAR scanners, solutions and responsive customer service which enable customers to collect, manage, visualise, analyse and share high value georeferenced LiDAR data to improve commercial decisions and performance. Under our Routescene brand we also design, develop and manufacture integrated 3D mapping solutions specifically for use on drones.
We are a growing company with a small, highly knowledgeable team who work closely together and have a strong team ethic where everyone shares responsibility for driving the business forward.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join us, to assist the sales team of Mapix and Routescene, undertaking various administrative tasks and dealing with customers.
In this role, you will deliver excellent administrative support by working closely with our sales team to help maintain our excellent customer service reputation. As the first point of contact for our customer orders by phone and email, you will have full responsibility for processing orders quickly, efficiently and in a professional manner. We work in international markets so part of your role will involve dealing with suppliers and customers globally.
Some specific responsibilities will be:
- triage leads and forward to appropriate team member
- review stock and place orders with suppliers
- liaison with suppliers on lead times, tracking of orders and delivery
- input and keep up to date all leads and customer data on the CRM (sourced from suppliers, websites, events, phone calls etc)
- co-ordinate technical team to test products before fulfillment
- communications with customers throughout the ordering and fulfillment process
- weekly due diligence with book keeper on invoices paid, invoices due, invoices overdue, customer credit limits
- organise shipping to customer
- assist with onboarding of customers
- capture customer feedback in CRM
- sales forecasts for monthly sales meeting; monthly, quarterly and annual leads and sales reporting
- preparation of sales documentation for sales team as required e.g. new supplier forms for procurement
- ensure all product information from suppliers is up to date
- schedule supplier and customer conference calls / meetings etc
- prepare quotations, proposals, contracts, specifications, proforma invoices and invoices
- first point of contact for customer support and triage
- manage warranties, servicing, annual maintenance contracts
To be successful in the role, you will have excellent customer service skills, meticulous attention to detail, be highly organised and computer literate.
Previous sales administration experience is essential. Experience within our specific industry or technology, would be ideal but not essential as would previous experience working with a growing SME.
HOW TO APPLY: To be considered for this role please provide your CV along with a covering letter that outlines why you are a good fit for this role and your reasons for applying to TRACEY BURKE at firstname.lastname@example.org